Page views

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Deception and Lies - A musical


And I didn’t lie……. Till about a year ago… something happened that made me lie intentionally ……. And suddenly I realised why people lie….. Oh till that day I would omit to mention something… but never outright lie… and if there was no space to maneuver … I’d just say the truth…..  

But that day… everything fell in place… and I sorted of started empathizing with people who lie…… but what was tragic … was that in my head… I’d changed.. I could never go back to that pure image of myself that I head in my head… the purity or ability to hold your head high ….. went away with that one little lie……

So my views changed… and I still don’t lie.…… but the motivation not to went away…. And I really believe…. If you lie… don’t ever get caught… cause then it defeats the purpose of the lie. J

Like something I wrote to someone once… about when he started to believe his own lies so strongly, that he took it for reality… to an extent where he would swear by it.……..

Half truths or half lies,
Through nights of contemplation
The deception dies
and when fantasy comes to life
Promises and oaths will not suffice.

How important is truth anyway? Im so jaded in someways. 

4 comments:

  1. Loved the poem and understand why your ip name was jaded.. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also knew a guy who also believed that his lies were indeed truths. He's locked up in the psych ward Ninnekollumnyan hospital.

    ReplyDelete